A Bloody Mary, without the alcohol (vodka). Apparently this is called a Bloody Shame in Australia. Who knew? This receipe is based on the one taught at the New York School of Bartending.
- tomato juice
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2-4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. horseradish (pure, never creamed)
- Dash of lemon or lime juice
- Rim highball glass with seasalt
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add tomato juice and all other ingredients.
- Shake or stir.
- Garnish with celery stalk, a skewer of olives, pickles, carrots, mushrooms, or other vegetables.