This could be a new favourite. It’s simple, tops up well, and looks incredibly elegant. And the fizz transforms it from a basic fruit juice into an exciting taste sensation.
- 1/2 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary sugar syrup
- Sparkling water to top
- Sprig rosemary and/or grapefruit slice as garnish
- Make the rosemary sugar syrup beforehand, by heating 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a saucepan.
- Heat for approximately 5 minutes, without boiling, to avoid crystals forming.
- Add 2-3 sprigs of rosemary to the syrup, and cool.
- For each glass, start with the 1/2 cup grapefruit juice.
- Add the rosemary sugar syrup, then top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with rosemary and slice or two of grapefruit
Keywords: rosemary grapefruit mocktail