Seedlip Grove Margarita
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: beverage, mocktail
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: Australian
This is actually pretty good – the lime/syrup/salt combination is fantastic.
The recipe from the UK Seedlip site suggests using 50ml Seedlip to 20ml lime juice, but I found that a bit weak.
It’s also important to shake really well, to make sure the agave syrup mixes in.
I ended up with a final mouthful of strong lime, syrup and salt that was mind-blowingly awesome and authentic. Love that salt!
This is an excellent pre-dinner mocktail.
- 50ml Seedlip Grove
- 50ml lime juice
- 1 tbspn agave syrup
- Ice to shake
- Ice to serve
- Salt to rim the glass
- Squeeze the limes until you have a good 50ml of juice.
- Use the left-over lime half to moisten the rim of your serving glass
- Dip the rim of the glass in a saucer of salt
- Mix the ice, lime juice, agave syrup and Seedlip in a cocktail shaker and shake well
- Strain and pour over fresh ice in a glass
Seriously – that combination of salt, lime and agave syrup is mind-blowing