Pomegranate mojito mocktail
A decadent version, using lemonade instead of soda water. But oh so refreshing. Try it.
- 2 mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- Dash agave syrup
- 60 ml pomegranate juice
- 120 ml lemonade
- Optional Pomegranate seeds and mint sprig to garnish
- Muddle the mint leaves, syrup and lime in the bottom of a glass.
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice
- Add the juice and lemonade and stir.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and mint.
Drinks like this make you remember:
– How good lime is
– How important it is to muddle.
The flavour lasts right until the end when you muddle. So you start with a cool refreshing fizz, and end with a delicious sweetness. Yum.