Omg. This packs a punch. V Energy drink + lemon juice + lime juice. Kapow!
- 30 ml V (Guarana energy drink)
- 15ml lemon juice
- 15ml lime juice
- Measure 30ml of V into a shot glass
- Squeeze a half lime and add 15ml to glass
- Squeeze a half lemon and add 15ml to glass
- Brace yourself, and drink
It seemed like a good idea.
This is not a relaxing drink. It’s a wake-me-up and fight-or-flight kind of drink. It redefines tart.
I tried different combinations of this, doubling the V to 60ml, leaving the lemon and lime the same. It’s less in-your-face, and probably the way to go, but is a little let down once you’ve tried the initial combination.
This would be “interesting” as the first lets-get-the-party-going drink on taco night, but you’d want to limit yourself to just one…