I’ll never win awards for my presentation – but I’ll have fun and a lovely taste in my mouth, and that’s what really matters.
This one wins for convenience – if you’ve got a stash of some Lyres non-alcoholic Classico (prosecco) cans and Lyre’s Italian Spritz in the cupboard, all you need to do is remember to put the Classico in the fridge. Can’t hurt to have an orange for garnishing, as well. Next time.
The offical proportions at https://lyres.com.au/recipes/non-alcoholic-aperol-spritz-mocktail-recipe are as per traditional spritzes – equal parts prosecco and spritz, with soda water for additional fizz:
- 60mL Lyre’s Italian Spritz
- 60mL Lyre’s Classico (a homage to prosecco)
- 30mL premium bottled soda water
I lean towards more prosecco and general laziness, so I used:
- 2/3 Classico
- 1/3 Italian Spritz
- Add ice cubes to your glass until almost full
- Add 1/3 Lyre’s Italian Spritz
- Full with Lyre’s Classico to taste
- Garnish with orange slice
Keywords: aperol, spritz, prosecco, amalfi
The easy-as ingredients: