Unlike Moroccan Mint Tea which is served hot, blended with green tea, this is an icy refreshing tea.
Try growing mint in your garden or balcony – it’s an excellent garnish for mocktails.
Mint tea is often recommended for digestion, however this article warns of possible lowering of testosterone from high doses of mint tea, which isnt that good for guys.
- Large bunch fresh mint leaves
- Hot water
- Approx 1/3 cup sugar
- Place mint into plunger
- Cover leaves with boiling water
- Add sugar to taste
- Leave to steep for about 5 minutes
- Push the plunger and pour liquid into jug
- Chill jug in fridge
- Serve in tea glasses with ice, mint to decorate and a separate small dish of sugar
for individual taste