Ooh yeah. A little fussy, but great great flavour. There is a lot of honey in this one, but blends nicely with the lemon and blackberries. Worth it.
This makes two mocktails.
- 8 fresh blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 oz (1/4 cup) honey
- a handful fresh mint leaves (about 10)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups soda water
- Muddle together the blackberries, honey, and mint until very well blended.
- Add the lemon juice and water, cover, and shake to mix.
- Strain the mixture into two glasses with ice
- Top each glass with 1 cup of soda water
- Garnish with blackberries and mint leaves
I tasted it at this step and it was divine.
But went ahead and topped it up with soda water.
Definitely worth repeating.